These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Republic of India, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. You hereby submit to and agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any actions that may arise under or in relation to the subject matter hereof shall be the courts, consumer forms and any other legal forms located in Chennai, India.
Terms and Conditions for Writing Services
- Customers can opt for any of the writing services like Synopsis Writing, Thesis Writing, Article Writing
services by sending elaborate requirements as per the format given by us.
- After getting requirements, we will assign a Technical writer to the customer and conduct a conference call. This conference call is initiated for understanding customer’s requirements clearly and lucidly
- You give/grant to Us (Our representatives, agents, employers) a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, host, store, reproduce, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations, or other changes), You communicate such content Delivery and Copyright
- We shall not be responsible or liable for any type of delivery issues including those resulting from any of your service providers like the Internet, email, etc. or natural calamities, pandemic etc., which are beyond our control or failure of customer to download the product.
- After the delivery of the product, you have an option to request revision within 7 business days since the moment the writing work was delivered to you. Customers can seek revisions of the product if it does not meet the specifications provided by the Customer. If the customer do not seek any revisions in the delivered writing work, it will be deemed as acceptance. Release of funds by the Customer is deemed as completion of the job to the satisfaction of the Customer. Once the entire agreed sum is received by us, it is deemed that the work is complete and is to your satisfaction; therefore, no refund will be possible.
- After the initiation of the order by our team, if the customer wants us to refund the paid amount, the payment will not get refunded at any cost.
- Writing services and Publications are depending on various extraneous factors. The Writing services /Publication duration is completely based on that and it may get reduced or elongated. We do not have any control over it and the company is not liable for the delays, if any.
- We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or through any of Our Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Customer or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials (for the purpose of viewing only), in connection with our Services Governing Law. These Terms & conditions/ disclaimers shall be governed by the law of Tamil Nadu.
- Dispute Resolution:-
Any action or other judicial proceeding for the enforcement of this agreement or any of its provisions shall be instituted in the courts/ consumer forum & any other legal forums of competent jurisdiction of Tamil Nadu .
- Contact us:-
Any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions of use should be brought to our attention by email to ?
firstname.lastname@example.org and providing us with information relating to your concern.
Terms and Conditions:
“We”, “Us”, “Our”, “www.impactjournals.us” shall mean International Multidisciplinary Publishing Academy for Computational Technologies (IMPACT), a company incorporated under The Companies Act, 1956 by ROC, Chennai.
“Terms”, “Terms and conditions”, “Policy”, “T&C” shall mean the entire Agreement and all parallel policies that you agree to in mutual agreement by using our website and subject materials. .
“You”, “Your”, “User” refers to the end user of the website. “User” is anyone who is visiting, accessing, browsing or placing an order through the Website.
“Website” refers to “www.impactjournals.us ” which is the domain owned by International Multidisciplinary Publishing Academy for Computational Technologies (IMPACT)
“Content” refers to any texts, images, graphics, videos, audios, or any other form of data which are available in our website -"www.impactjournals.us”
“Third Party” refers to any person or any Organization or Publishers or Vendors other than the “User” or the “Website”
- Your use of the Website and services and tools are governed by these terms and conditions as applicable to the Website including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein.
- We completely research on every topic that we are assigned to and we are not involved in selling any ready-made research work. We educate the client / user at every stage (if inquired by the client / user, at separate cost) and the research work that we are committing is to be used as a reference and not to be submitted as it is.
- Through this website or our email communications, you may be re-directed to other websites/ email communications that belong to vendors, publishers etc., for various purposes and links. impactjournals.us shall not be liable for any of such websites/email communications and their related links. It shall be your responsibility to visit those websites / hyperlinks and acquaint yourself with the authenticity, terms and conditions of them. www.impactjournals.us shall not be liable for any of the mistakes / errors committed by the third party vendors, publishers’ websites.No judgment or warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites and www.impactjournals.us takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service.
- Payments will be received thru Internet Banking services which are safe. Since your purchase is a digital service / product, it is deemed “used” after download / opening and all purchases made on impactjournals.us are non refundable. Since the products made available here are intangible, there is a strict “No Refund” policy.
Other situations which we encounter are as given below:
I WISH TO CANCEL MY ORDER
- Within 24 Hours of order placement and payment/advance payment
Upto 90% of the order value
Although we intend to give a 100% refund for the order, we incur costs for the payment gateway and accounts when we return the money to you and hence the 10%.
Exception: This is however valid only for normal order with delivery of over 10 days. For urgent orders (Less than 7 days of completion time), no refund shall be provided.
- Within 2-3 Days from the date of confirmation and payment/advance payment
Upto 50% of the order value
A Writer gets allocated the next day after confirmation and hence a 50% amount reduction is done.
Further, this refund is subject to a genuine reason for cancellation of the order. In case of no reason provided, no refunds will be effected. For urgent orders like above there will be no refunds.
After 3 days from the date of confirmation, No refunds shall be entertained at this stage.
I PAID MORE THAN THE AMOUNT DUE
Within the time frame of completion of the work:
Upto 100% of the order value
The amount in excess to our quote without any addition in scope will be refunded, for both normal and urgent orders.
No writer was found
Upto 100% of the order value
We shall refund a maximum of 100% of the amount paid to us for the order.
In the event you are not satisfied with the quality of work, we can revise the work till you are convinced on the same.For research / review paper writing services, revisions can be undertaken upto 4 working days with a maximum revision count of 2. For Undergradute and postgraduate dissertation writing services, , revisions can be undertaken upto 6 working days with a maximum revision count of 2. For PhD thesis writing services, revisions can be undertaken upto 10 working days for each chapter with a maximum revision count of 2.
However no refunds shall be entertained.
I did not pass my coursework
Our work is intended to be used as a “reference” and not to be submitted ‘as is’. Absolutely no refunds shall be entertained.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information. The site is designed, updated and maintained by impactjournals.us The information contained in this Website is intended, solely to provide general information for the personal use of the reader, who accepts full responsibility for its use and does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, including content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website. The website may contain inaccuracies, typographical, technical and clerical errors, though efforts had been made to ensure accuracy.The Website provides hosting services to sellers and buyers and its role and contribution of www.impactjournals.us is to facilitate the interaction between the buyers and the sellers, and not to monitor or regulate the same. www.impactjournals.us also does not provide any guarantee about the quality, reliability or fitness for use of the products and services sold or exchanged.In no event shall www.impactjournals.us be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the service, contents as found in this website. You further acknowledge and agree that www.impactjournals.us, under no circumstances shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses whatsoever.
- This site and its contents are provided "as is" and impactjournals.us makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to this site or any site or service accessible through this site. www.impactjournals.us expressly disclaims all express and implied warranties including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event will www.impactjournals.us be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential, or other damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data)
- Users agree to indemnify and hold impactjournals.us, its directors and employeesharmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees made by any third party due to the content you submit, post or transmit through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another user and any third party claims.
- All Intellectual property rights are vested solely with impactjournals.us No part of the webpage/service shall be reproduced or transmitted or stored in any other web site, nor may any of its information or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form
7. Neither we nor any third parties or our collaborators (Publishers, Vendors etc.) provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website / email communications for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
8. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website or email communications meet your specific requirements.
9.For writing services, all our quotations are valid for a maximum time period of six month. We / Company will have the authority to change the price post six month timeline.
10. Any request for changes post finalization of scope will be considered as SCOPE CREEP. Company will have the authority to increase the project effort in man hours / budget as appropriate.
11. Hereby, you are granting Company, its officers, affiliates, employees, directors, agents, consultants, and representatives a royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual, and worldwide license to use User Content in connection with Company, its affiliates, directors, employees, directors, agents, consultants, and representatives’ Internet business.You will not be paid for any User Content you submit. You agree that Company may use your name in connection with your User Content and may publish or otherwise disclose it..
Work Flow Process for Research Writing Services
Researcher (PhD Student, Scholar, Faculty or Entrepreneur) and Company/Organization refers Client as any or all the above said terms who confirm their project with us.
Project means the writing/editing/analytical work/illustrative tasks/ Research work / Review work / Case studies, that are committed between client and PhD Research Guide.
Conference call arrangement will be done only between 10am - 6pm (Indian Standard Time -IST) on weekdays (Monday to Friday) based on experts availability
During the conference call, the project coordinator who has been with your project will mediate your call
No details related to personal/payment should be discussed, on account of which the call will be immediately disconnected. This call is pertaining to the collection / elucidation of requirements and artifacts from the client.
After a conference call, an email will be sent to the client stating the details which is understood / conveyed by the expert over the phone. This has to be confirmed by the client/researcher without which the conference call details will not be considered as a valid point for future reference
We are unable to arrange for the conference call for Topic Selection, PowerPoint Presentation, Editing, Plagiarism correction, Formatting and referencing, Manuscript/Conference paper
Research Proposal/Assignments/Coursework/Case studies 15-20 minutes (for the entire project)
Masters research work / PhD research work 20-30 minutes (for the entire project)
Projects on Individual chapters 10 minutes (for the entire project)
The timeline mentioned above is to inform the client/researcher that the experts can be made available on request and within the stipulated timeline, the conference call is expected to complete. Further if any requests made from the researcher/client for conferencecall / Direct meeting, there is an additional payment applies.
Every project is committed between the client/Researcher and Project Research Guide of our company and not with Third party who may include, but not limited to, the clients' university / guide / supervisor / department / Journal publishers and their representatives. So any revision request from client end within the specified time will be addressed as per the commitment. Once the project is completed, any changes/comments/feedback in the requirement will be considered as a new requirement
Once the project files are dispatched, we will be awaiting for feedback/comments (if any) from the client/researcher up to Seven (7) days. On the eighth (8th) day, the client/researcher will be requested formally to get back to us for any minor modifications. Any major modifications will be considered as a new/additional request from this eighth day. After the timeline mentioned above, the client will be informed about the formal closure of the project from the team.
However PhD Research Guide of our company will not be able to take the responsibility in addressing your supervisor / guide / department / reviewer comments after the timeline is committed.
For Assignment/Research Proposal/Course work: From the date of dispatch, we are open to unlimited revisions up to 7 days.
For Masters Dissertation: 15 days from the dates of final file dispatch unlimited revisions for Masters up to 15 days and 30 days for Ph.D.
After the respective time durations mentioned above, any project will be considered as officially closed and any modifications irrespective of whether minor or major revisions will be considered as new requirement for which the following payment pattern applies.
We are committed towards providing a plagiarism-free work and not a free plagiarism report. However if plagiarism report is required, you can make an additional payment for the same
Whenever committing a project, you must let us know the format/version of the file which you require since every document that is dispatched will be only in Microsoft office (2007) version or relevant software formats.
We are not responsible to provide any software / screenshot of the software used since it is purely used for our internal purpose. The committed works will be provided with complete information in write-up
Google and Googler Scholar - Disclaimer
Same is the case with Google and Google Scholar also. Google and other search engines crawl the Internet using a software package named as Google crawler (also known as searchbot or spider). In other words, it "scans" the world wide web from webpage to webpage searching for fresh or revised data that Google doesn't yet have in its databases. So, it completely depends upon the Google algorithm and it may take a few days to a few months to get the process completed. Since it is being executed using 3rd party softwares, we are NOT liable for any delays caused due to this.
Publication in 3rd party / collaborative journals : It is the responsibility of the authors of the manuscript who are submitting the paper, to validate and verify the authenticity and indexing of the 3rd party/collaborative journals before submission.
Note 1: As a publisher, we are responsible for the process of publication ONLY.
Note 2: Indexing will be done by the Indexing Agency (Scopus / Web of Science/ PubMed / DOAJ / PMC / MedLine etc.) only. Indexing is one of the responsibilities and deliverables of Indexing Agency. Publishers can only publish the article and cannot influence the indexing process in any way. Indexing is entirely dependent on content, indexing partner guidelines and their indexing procedures. Sometimes indexing happens immediately and sometimes, it takes time. The complete process for including any article(s) / authorship in the Scopus / Web of Science/ PubMed / DOAJ / PMC / MedLine / Other databases are done only by the respective indexing organization's teams and no publisher can interfere in the process. Journal or Publication House is not involved in the decision-making regarding indexing and/or abstracting in any indexing database and cannot influence the processing time of paper for the same. Post-publication and indexing process, if for any reasons– extraneous circumstances, due to conflicts between journal publisher and indexing agency or due to non-adherence of ethical standards–, the indexing is rescinded/paper is removed from the database by the indexing agent (Scopus, Clarivate Analytics (formerly Thomson Reuters)/ PubMed / DOAJ / PMC / MedLine etc.), we cannot be held responsible/accountable for the same.
Note 3: DOIs/certificates are publisher specific and all the publishers need not provide DOIs/certificates
Note 4: Please note that paper publication is influenced by extraneous elements. The time required for publication is affected, i.e. subject to increase or decrease, by extraneous elements. Publication House does not have control over these and will not be liable for any delay. If publication is cancelled due to extraneous elements, the fee will be refunded to the payer.
Note 5: Please note that there will not be any changes possible after the publication of the article. Retraction of the paper is not possible, and the fees cannot be refunded, after the publication process is completed.
Note 6: After sending the article to us, the Author may not publish his/her contribution anywhere else without the prior written permission of the publisher unless it has been changed substantially.
Note 7: When the author is sending the article to us, the Author(s) promise that the article is original work, has not previously been published, and is not currently under consideration by another publication.
Note 8: The Author warrants that his/her contribution is original, except for such excerpts from copyrighted works as may be included with the permission of the copyright holder and author thereof, that it contains no libelous statements, and does not infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory right, or proprietary right of others.
Note 9:As a publisher, we are responsible for publishing your article in the above mentioned journal. We are not responsible for the journal's future status and you may publish your articles in accordance with your knowledge. We recommend that you consult with your research guide / research experts / colleagues before publishing your article in the journals recommended by us.
Note 10:We do not provide a guarantee regarding the authenticity of the journal website. Please verify the authenticity before proceeding further.
Note 11:This journal has been suggested by us on your request. If you are unsatisfied with the suggested journal, please inform us and we will suggest an alternate journal instead.
Note 12: Once our editorial team receives the paper, it will undergo a double-blind peer review process. Once it is completed, the editor's decision will be informed to the corresponding author's registered email ID. If the paper is accepted, only the provisional acceptance will be sent by us (IMPACT Journals) through email. Collaborative journal's/publisher's acceptance will not be given.
Note 13: IMPACT Journals functions only as an intermediary consultant for facilitating scientific journal and article publication. The authors are responsible for checking the authenticity, veracity, and validity of the Journal websites / web-links before confirming and sending any papers to us for publication. IMPACT Journals does not hold any responsibility for the validity, correctness, authenticity and conformity to facts of the journal web-links / journal indexing / source title pages / website redirections and any other elements related to third party / collaborative journals / publishers.
Note 14: IMPACT journals is not responsible for the addition or removal of any Journals from any indexing agency before or after publication. Due to the fact that IMPACT Journals has no control over these issues, we are not liable for it. IMPACT journals is also not liable for the publication format, publication style, font type, font style or layout design of published papers, their accessibility as PDFs (Open Access / Closed Access), the inclusion of additional author information etc. in third party / collaborative journal publications because the Journal / Publisher alone makes the decisions regarding them.
Note 15: Publication duration refers only to the working / business days. That is, it does not include Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays, Natural calamity / disaster holidays etc.,